Research has demonstrated that there is a solid business case for engaging in corporate social responsibility. Those who take their place among the corporate leaders in our community can expect to enhance their competitive advantage and create win-win relationships with stakeholders, as well as building legitimacy as a business through an enhanced reputation.
MAGELLAN COMMUNITY CHARITIES AND MAGELLAN COMMUNITY FOUNDATION STAKEHOLDERS ENGAGEMENT
Our knowledgeable team will work with you to develop a giving program that will build awareness of your company and its brand, demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community, and increase your employees’ pride in your organization.
Successful ways your company can contribute.
Magellan Community Foundation has benefitted from the generosity of companies like yours in the community. There are many different ways a corporation can raise or donate funds. Here are but a few to inspire you:
- Marking a corporate milestone, such as an anniversary or growth.
- Developing a matching gift plan.
- Cause Marketing.
- Sponsoring an existing event – everything from golf tournaments to galas.
- Organizing your own event (e.g., employee and client BBQ, Casual Fridays).
- Donating goods or services to Magellan Community Foundation’s fundraising events.
- Making an annual donation, which maximizes your impact.
- Creating a fund for your employees to contribute to and work towards, such as paying for new equipment, a program or service.
Every partnership with Magellan Community Foundation is customized to deliver impact for both corporate social responsibility and business objectives.
Partnerships may also include:
- Professional development conferences and events.
- Recreational, educational and culturally focused programs and initiatives.
- Public affairs and advocacy.
- Donor recognition on all communications.
- Special recognition at our signature events.
- Impact stories for your internal communications.
- Employee volunteer opportunities.
- Presentations sessions for your employees by our staff and residents.